I had previously made this blog available to comments from only other "bloggers"... and then I figured out that the only other bloggers happen to be 2 of my close friends! So I changed my comments box so that ALL of our friends and family may post. I love to know what's going on with everyone! If you're just plain bored with the blog, I understand =) but if you'd like to add a comment, the option is now there!
Cheers to everyone!
14 years ago
6 comments:
Hey, I took a pretty good picture of the whole family, if I do say so myself!
-Dave
Oh my Gosh, the kids are adorable! You guys look like the true Aussie family! Miss you terribly! Whitney, Bryan, Cam, and Preston
how about add some more photos so i have something to comment about! hehe
love the family photo...you guys look great!
Hi Allison!
I linked your blog from mine (hope you don't mind) so it makes it easy for me to remember to check back! HAH! Anyway, LOVED the updates on your trip to Melbourne and the zoo. You look like you are having a wonderful time making a life in Australia. That family shot is a great one! Keep up the great posting... :) Kim
Love the new family pic! The aquarium and zoo looked like so much fun!
The only thing missing is a Fosters.
I miss you guys. You look like you're having a blast. I can't believe how big the kids are getting! Can't wait to talk to you.
I'd call you now but after a few drinks I have a hard time doing the math.
LOVE YOU!
Precious
Post a Comment