Monday's playdate at Kara, Morgan, and baby Tessa's house
Morgan getting in the car
Anna eating the end of a toy crane
Here's Anna again
Morgan giving Brady a hug
Now on to Tuesday, we went to Clifton Gardens in Mosman for the first time. It's getting colder today...

Now on to Tuesday, we went to Clifton Gardens in Mosman for the first time. It's getting colder today...

And Morgan and Brady found the water fountain!!
Kara and I discovered what they were up to a little late... Morgan was especially soaked and Brady wasn't far behind!
Brady had fun even being wet, but we left shortly after this due to the boys shivering!
After a chilly romp in the park on Wednesday, we stayed inside for the afternoon to keep warm. The kids had a ball playing in the toybox.
This morning was the coldest yet and was overcast as well. Of course, after we got home from the park it got sunny and a bit warmer!
Anna and Ryan playing in the car at Waverton park
Brady couldn't bear to be left out and Anna is ready to GET out, but Ryan is hamming it up for the camera!
Naomi and Ryan coming down the slide!
There's our week so far!! It was so cold today that we actually ended up in mittens and gloves before the park trip was over. I brewed coffee before I left and again when I got home to warm up. I'm jealous of the warm summer weather over in the northern hemisphere and am eager for spring to come. Hope everyone is having a great week!












2 comments:
if you put a pair of wire framed glasses on brady in that top photo (the one at the VERY top of the blog) he would totally be blake's mini-me!
glad you enjoyed your 4th! :)
Anna is just getting soooo pretty!! I love the top picture. Allison-I promise I will call you this week. We miss you guys!!
Post a Comment