I call this Anna's Donald Trump "you're fired" face...
On Friday we went to an indoor playground at the nearby mall with Lynnette and Christian. Neither Christian or Anna wanted to get in the ball pit without their mummies, so Lynnette and I got buried in balls too! I actually had fun, and was surprised that it was deep enough for a full grown adult to get covered! No wonder they were scared by themselves!
Brady had a blast throwing balls at me!
Finally a great shot of my little man looking at the camera with a smile!
Lynnette holding the babies and Christian telling Anna to take it easy and enjoy herself... she's been QUITE the handful this week and was having a fit about playing (very unlike her... I think we have more teeth coming)
Handsome Christian enjoying his playtime!
On Saturday Blake and I took the kids on a walk down to McMahon's Point at the mouth of the bridge on the northern side. We couldn't believe the views we had on our short walk and the fact that we'd never ventured down there before... I think this area will become a more frequent family outing for us. The walk back up the hill from the harbour is a killer, though!
A shot of the Opera House with the ferries going by from McMahon's Point
The Harbour Bridge from McMahon's Point... Blake and I were wondering what time people must come out on New Years' Eve to see the fireworks from here... we're thinking a couple days after Christmas =)
We're looking forward to my parents' arrival on Saturday morning the 16th... we can't wait to show them around and to explore even more areas of Sydney that we haven't yet seen... it will be so great to see Nonna and Grandpa again after 8 long months without them!!
Hope everyone is having a great August and getting ready for school and football season... we'll really miss getting to watch the SEC this year, so keep us posted!!













1 comment:
Looks like fun. THe kids look so big and cute!
I had to laugh at the photo of you in the ball pit...or as Pat calls it, "the pink-eye pit." Don't even ask...
Is your family visiting?
We will chat soon!
Post a Comment