On Thursday we took another trip to the zoo here in Sydney... we've become "Zoo Friends" in the past month so we are able to go whenever we like, which is great for the kids and for us to get out via car without feeling like we've got to see everything in a day... of course we DID see virtually everything on this day so my parents could get in a "real" zoo visit. My dad was a zoology major in college before med school, so he was especially interested in "Australiana"...
Taronga Zoo Sydney entrance
Giraffe... know you've seen one before, but I thought this was a great picture Blake took
Another couple attempts at a Watermeier family photo at the zoo
Another great shot of the zebra by Blake

Anna's getting a little tired of the animals... I swear this child doesn't sleep at home, but she's always exhausted when we take a long outing!
DUCK! I include this photo because every bird Anna sees is a duck, and she gets super excited to see one! We thought we'd show her what a real brown Australian duck looks like.
On Friday my parents and I went into town for some museums and "non" kid-friendly events while Blake stayed home with the kids... we planned it for Friday because it was cold and rainy and not a good day for them to be out anyway.
This was at the Australian Museum
In Hyde Park at the memorial
This one was actually from Tuesday when we took the kids with us down to the Rocks, but they didn't last long in the city, so we had lunch and then left my parents to explore while we went home.


This one I wasn't even there for, but I thought it was a great shot of Mom at Sydney Tower having lunch overlooking the city.
That's all for now... more to come in a minute!










No comments:
Post a Comment